This year, the second annual Warbird Weekend event is scheduled for July 13 and 14, and is held at the Idaho County Airport.
Bring the whole family! Learn together about the history of our World War II Era Planes, meet the veterans who flew these warbirds, surviving harsh weather conditions and heavy enemy fire. Tour the Anderson Aeromotive facility and find out more about the expansion plans for the airport. This is a great event and history lesson for all.
- WWII Era Planes
- Pancake Breakfast
- Beer and Wine Garden & Lunch by The Twisted Cellar
- Tours of the Smoke Jumpers Grangeville Air Center
- Young Eagles – Free Airplane Rides for Youth 8-17
- Idaho Army National Guard – Lakota Helicopters
- Obstacle Course
- New Heavy Equipment
- Pilot Costume Contest for Kids at Noon at the Information Booth